|Question # 40032||Computer Science||4 months ago|
Use five-fold mode and separate the data into training and testing sets.
Variable Definition Key
survival Survival 0 = No, 1 = Yes
pclass Ticket class 1 = 1st, 2 = 2nd, 3 = 3rd
Age Age in years
sibsp # of siblings/spouses
parch # of parents/children
fare Passenger fare
embarked Port of Embarkation C = Cherbourg, Q = Queenstown, S = Southampton
pclass: A proxy for socio-economic status (SES)
1st = Upper
2nd = Middle
3rd = Lower
age: Age is fractional if less than 1.
sibsp: The dataset defines family relations in this way...
Sibling = brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister
Spouse = husband, wife (mistresses and fiancÃ©s were ignored)
parch: The dataset defines family relations in this way...
Parent = mother, father
Child = daughter, son, stepdaughter, stepson
Some children travelled only with a nanny, therefore parch=0 for them.
1. How is the survival chance related to the gender?
2. How is the survival chance related to age?
3. How is the survival chance related to socio-economic status?
5. What are the first three most important factors related to the survival chance?
6. What is average prediction accuracy?