Team Work is the Essence to Success Virtual Communications
|Question # 40051||Business & Finance||1 year ago|
Team Work is the Essence to Success
I am sure you have heard many times that "Team work is the Essence to Success." If not, maybe you have heard of a song entitled, "No Man Is an Island." "No Man Stands along ".
The meaning of this song states that we are social beings and we each depend upon one another to be happy, content, and successful. We could not survive and remain sound in mind if there were no other people around. Businesses and organizations could not exist if there were no customers to purchase their products or if there were no employees to do the work. In other words, a business need people who are divided into departments to produce and sell their products to customers. No one person can do it all. Team work is a must for businesses to survive. Every department is important. Every employee is important because when you put it all together, the company is ONE UNIT made up of many employees and departments striving to produce a product, service, good, or a need to satisfy customers and make a profit.
After reading the Chapter, you can view the Power Point Presentation to help respond to this assignment, if needed. Review all Navigational Videos as needed.
1. LIST AT LEAST FIVE REASONS, ORGANIZATIONS ARE FORMING GROUPS AND TEAMS.
2. DEEFINE SOFT SKILLS? WHAT ARE HARD SKILLS? GIVE EXAMPLES OF EACH.
3. WHY IS IT SO IMPORTANT IN TODAY'S ECONOMY TO UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF WORKING AND BEING ABLE TO COMMUNICATE EFFECTIVELY IN A VIRTUAL ENVIRONMENT?
LIST 5 RECOMMENDATIONS TO HELP VIRTUAL TEAMS FORM AND INTERACT EFFECTIVELY.
4. WHAT ARE THE PHASES OF TEAM DEVELOPMENT?
5. HOW SHOULD YOU HANDLE CONFLICT IN A WORK ENVIRONMENT?
6. WHAT ARE THE METHODS USED IN REACHING GROUP DECISIONS?