I'm in a group research team and one of our members was unable to complete their part of the research.
|Question # 40057||Writing||1 year ago|
I'm in a group research team and one of our members was unable to complete their part of the research. They were supposed to write about the advantages and disadvantages of a society where there is a a high level of automation. Below is a list of some of the disadvantages and advantages they would have talked about. I'm offering 15$ for a paper that is at least 1000 words long. Let me know if this sounds do-able for you.
A system must recognize human safety and security
Automation needs to follow the same methodology as a human
Attacks are growing to target networked computers
The program can be very hard to debug
Automation is a state-machine driven repair system
- Make workflow more efficient and reduce error.
- the non-tiredness of automation
- The use of automation in healthcare.
- Relationships of Human-Automation Interaction Consequences on Pilots.
- it provides a highly security in a business.