MGT-3346 Term Paper A Corporation that has been Ethically Challenged
|Question # 40645||Writing||3 months ago|
Rubric for MGT-3346 Term Paper A Corporation that has been Ethically Challenged
Short History of the Corporation Can be found on the company's web page.
• Year started • Entrepreneur(s) who are responsible
• The corporation's growth & reputation
Company Philosophy & Culture Can be found on the company's web page.
• Corporation Vision Statement • Corporation Mission Statement
Senior Corporate Officers & Executive Compensation Discover who the senior officers were during the ethical challenge.
• Company President • Chief Executive Officer • Chief Operating Officer
Corporate Governance Discover who the members of the board of directors were during the ethical challenge.
• Board of Directors
The Ethical Challenge Check: • Google • CNN Business Section • MSNBC • Fox Business News • Yahoo Business News • Youtube
• Explanation of the wrongdoing.
Nature of the Ethical Challenge
• i.e., Someone within the corporation cheating the corporation? • i.e., Someone within the corporation cheating clients/customers/employees/stockholders? • i.e., The Corporation itself cheating clients/customers/employees/stockholders?
Exposé of the Ethical Wrongdoing
• Whistleblower? • Accountant? • Auditor? • Government Agency?
Response to the Ethical Wrongdoing
• By the government • By the corporation itself
• By any other stakeholders (i. e., clients/customers/employees/stockholders/relatives of the accused)
Repercussions • Fine?
• Jail time? • Reimbursement?
• Political Repercussion?
• Economical Repercussions?
Conclusion - What is your opinion?
• Was justice served? • Were new laws passed? • What would you do to prevent this happening again?
Can you write a 10 pg paper on business related scandal?
you can use: Ncaa addidas scandal
other details are please check.