Christianity sub topic the history of Catholics
|Question # 40647||Writing||3 months ago|
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
1. The student will demonstrate knowledge of the major religions of the world.
2. The student will understand the relationship between culture and religious expressions of basic human aspirations.
3. The student will evaluate the function of religion in contributing to social unity and integrity.
4. The student will analyze the basic concepts of religious theory.
5. The student will understand the difference between religious experience and religious dogma.
6. The student will demonstrate increased ability in writing.
Research paper: The semester research paper will consist of an eight to 15 page, typed paper on a modern manifestation of a particular religion and how that manifestation currently interacts with, influences, and is influenced by, society. The paper should be double-spaced with a 12-point sized type and should have a footnotes/reference page and a bibliography page. If the paper is written in APA style, a works-cited page is all that is necessary for citing references (no bibliography), though students should cite sources in the text. There should be at least five sources, none from Wikipedia. The student should notify the professor by Oct. 9 of the topic of the report. Students who feel the need to interview people for the paper and need assistance in finding research material may contact the professor. The deadline for submitting the research paper is Nov. 29, though it may be submitted earlier. All papers will be submitted to a drop box in Blackboard. The University of Tampa is now using the Turnitin.com plagiarism prevention software. Tumitin.com is a web-based system designed to deter plagiarism, hold students accountable, determine the congruence of text to sources, and enhance teaching and student learning. Only research papers submitted to the drop box will be graded.
Graded Course Activities
The table below describes the graded activity categories and the percentage toward your final grade for each The first column
The topic is Christianity sub topic the history of Catholics