i need a summary for this attached article and the summary should answers the questions below
i dont have specific length
1. How does Josephine K. Henry start her essay? Why does she restrict her argument to Southern women?
2. What is Josephine K. Henry's thesis?
3. Explain some of the claims that Josephine K. Henry makes in her essay with regard to Southern women? Explain some of the evidence that Josephine K. Henry provides to support these claims.
4. What is Josephine K. Henry's concluding message?
5. How might her essay help interpret the meaning and historical importance of Kate Chopin's "The Story of an Hour"?
make sure you do in text citation please