I dont have specific length
write a summary on Emotions in 'The Story of an Hour'" by Selina Jamil please include in text citation
1. Explain how Selina Jamil introduces her essay in her first paragraph. What does she choose to focus on in her summary of the plot of “The Story of an Hour”? Provide proper in-text citation to explain how Jamil sets up her thesis.
2. Explain what Jamil’s thesis is. What kinds of evidences does she use to support her thesis? Provide specific examples.
3. Jamil references four scholars to support her essay. Who are they and what are their ideas? How does Jamil use the ideas of these four scholars to support her thesis?
4. Explain some of the examples from the story Jamil uses to illustrate the contrast between emotions and reason that she hypothesizes illustrates the main theme of the story?
5. How does Jamil conclude her essay? What does Jamil interpret is the ultimate message of “The Story of an Hour”?