Choose two theories for why people differ in sexual orientation. Explain how they account for variance in sexual orientation, what evidence supports each, and whether each approach most reflects a biological, evolutionary, or integrative perspective.
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.