Compare and contrast primary reinforcement with secondary reinforcement. What is the difference between the two groups? Provide at least two examples of primary reinforcers and secondary reinforcers.
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.