What kind of information does the Mental Measurements Yearbook provide for tests?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOW
Psychological Testing: A Practical Introduction
Thomas P. Hogan, 2015
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.