Describe delirium and dementia. What are the main differences?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE FROM THE FOLLOWING BOOK
James N. Buther, Susan Mineka, and Jill M. Hooley, 2014
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.