Watson delivered his “behaviorist manifesto” at Columbia University in February 1913. Describe the main points of that lecture, indicating how Watson proposed to reform the science of psychology.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOW
A Brief History of Modern Psychology
Ludy T. Benjamin Jr., 2019
John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.