Write a 1,000-word paper in which you answer the following questions:
• What differentiates a list of project requirements from a work breakdown structure (WBS)?
• What is the importance of developing a WBS to manage a project?
• How does the WBS contribute to the success of a project?
• Once the project schedule is finalized, what are the tools you can use to monitor the schedule?
• How do you handle resource over allocation?
• What are the advantages and disadvantages of fast-tracking a project?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.