Compare and contrast the arguments of those who believe that counselors have an ethical mandate to work with all clients with those who believe that counselors do not have to work with clients whose behaviors they do not condone.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE FROM THE BOOK BELOW
Counseling Today: Foundations of Professional Identity
Darcy Haag Granello and Mark E. Young, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-0-134-81642-5GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.