Dr. Carey gives a variety of achievement and aptitude tests to 1000 ten-year-old children from Southside Elementary School and 1000 ten-year-old children from Northside Elementary School. On average, the Southside students perform better on the tests than the Northside students. Dr. Carey concludes that teachers at Southside are superior to those at Northside. Is this conclusion warranted? Why or why not?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOW
Educational Psychology: Developing Learners
Jeanne Ellis Ormrod, Eric M. Anderman & Lynley Anderman, 2017
ISBN.13: 978-0-134-02726-5GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.