Some experts recommend a three-level approach to combating school aggression and violence. Explain what a three-level approach is; then, in three paragraphs, describe each of the three levels and the students for whom they are appropriate.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOW
Educational Psychology: Developing Learners
Jeanne Ellis Ormrod, Eric M. Anderman & Lynley Anderman, 2017
ISBN.13: 978-0-134-02726-5GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.