What are the arguments for and against genetically modified crops? Discuss the scientific, economic, and political issues.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOW
Essential Environment: The Science Behind the Stories
Jay Withgott & Matthew Laposata, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-0-134-71488-2GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.