Examine anthropology’s dual identity as a member of both the social sciences and the humanities. What advantages and problems do you see rooted in this dual identity?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWMirror for Humanity: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Conrad Phillip Kottak, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-1-259-81842-4GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.