Analyze how socioeconomic, ethnic, and gender differences are reflected in language. Give specific examples.
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWMirror for Humanity: A Concise Introduction to Cultural Anthropology
Conrad Phillip Kottak, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-1-259-81842-4GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.