The paradox of progress suggests that technology and progress bring both enrichment and difficulties into our lives. What are some ways that technology has saved you time but also put you in a time crunch? Has technology given you a lot of choices but, perhaps, too many choices?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWPsychology Applied to Modern Life: Adjustment in the 21st Century
Wayne Weiten, Dana S. Dunn, and Elizabeth Yost Hammer, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-1-305-96847-9RADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.