What are some of the major findings of early research into the study of genetics in criminology?
What does this suggest about human behavior in relation to social and physical environments?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWCriminology Today: An Integrative Introduction
Frank Schmalleger, 2015
ISBN.13: 978-0-133-49553-9GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.