Do you agree with the authors’ assertion that participation is the most fundamental of the basic distinctions of art? Why? If you disagree, which do you think is the most important and why? Do you have any experiences with art to draw on to support your claims?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWThe Humanities Through the Arts
Lee A. Jacobus & F. David Martin, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-1-260-15418-4RADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.