Using Beethoven’s "Eroica", discuss, in detail, the difference between “hearing” and “listening to” music. What specific factors go into “listening”?
ATTENTION: PLEASE REFERENCE THE BOOK BELOWThe Humanities Through the Arts
Lee A. Jacobus & F. David Martin, 2018
ISBN.13: 978-1-260-15418-4RADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.