American Government: Institutions and Policies
Examine some of the laws created to restrict certain people from voting and the changes that have been made to repeal those restrictions..
James Q. Wilson, John J. Dilulio, Jr., Meena Bose, 2016
ISBN.13: 978-1-305-10900-GRADING CRITERIA
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.