Define primary sources and secondary sources. Where do you obtain primary source data? Where are secondary sources found?
College English and Business Communication
Sue Camp and Marilyn Satterwhite, 2019
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.