How did most colonists hope to handle America’s difficulties with England? Why did they hold
these views and why did they think such tactics would be successful?
PLEASE REFERENCE FROM FOLLOWING BOOK:
The American Journey: A History of the United States, Volume 1
Goldfield, Abbott, Anderson, Argersinger, Barney, 2014
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.