What are some potential consequences of employees being dissatisfied?
PLEASE REFERENCE FROM FOLLOWING BOOK:Business Essentials
Ronald J. Ebert and Ricky W. Griffin, 2016
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.