Explain selective and collective incapacitation and discuss the advantages and problems with each strategy.
PLEASE REFERENCE FROM FOLLOWING BOOK:Criminal Justice Today: An Introductory Text for the 21st Century
Frank Schmalleger, 2017
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.