Why is the initial response from a police officer to a missing child call considered a crucial component of an investigation? What does an officer do to verify that a child is missing?
PLEASE REFERENCE FROM FOLLOWING BOOK:Criminal Investigation
Michael D. Lyman, 2018
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.