What is source credibility and does source credibility affect attitude change?
PLEASE REFERENCE FROM FOLLOWING BOOK:Consumer Behavior – Buying, Having, and Being
Michael R. Solomon, 2017
1. Student used standard essay format: Introduction/Body/Conclusion.
2. Student demonstrated proper use of grammar, spelling, punctuation, citation style, etc.
3. Student demonstrated an understanding of course content and key concepts, as discussed in the text.
4. Student was able to examine, assess, evaluate, and/or analyze course content and key concepts.
5. Student provided a clear and well-developed response to the question.