Choose an isotope commonly used in the medicine and do a brief report of your findings. In your report, you should include the following:
- Describe the medicinal use(s) of the isotope
- Explain briefly what chemical properties or characteristics of this isotope makes it suitable for its medical use
- Describe some benefits and problems associated with the use of the isotope
Requirements for the paper:
- The paper should be between 400 and 500 words (please include word count at the end of your paper.)
- You must use reputable sources for you references. Any assignment handed in without citations will not be graded.
- Please note that sources such as Wikipedia, Answers.com and Dictionary.com are considered sufficient for this assignment