Answer the questions
|Question # 41529||Biology||3 years ago|
Scientific Learning Module
1.Write a hypothesis as to how his blood pressure will be affected by drinking a large, caffeinated coffee.
2. Why was the patient’s blood pressure recorded before he drank the coffee?
3. From the data presented in the previous slide, draw conclusions about the effects of caffeine on blood pressure.
4-5. Would these conclusions be considered as a possible basis for a theory? Explain your answer.
6. What would the null hypothesis for the experiment presented on the previous slide?
7. From the data presented in the previous slide, draw conclusions about the effects of smoking on blood pressure.
8. What are the problems/limitations with this experiment?
9-10. Would the two experiments presented in this PowerPoint be considered scientific or nonscientific reasoning? Explain your answer.Please read through the Scientific Reasoning Module PowerPoint and answer the 10 questions found in the PowerPoint presentation (both are attached here.) Answer the questions in complete sentences and submit as a Word document for your assignment.