|Question # 41644||Communications||4 months ago|
- How does mercy death differ from mercy killing? Is one more morally acceptable than another? Why or why not?
- Is gay marriage morally acceptable? Why or why not? What moral principles underlie your view?
- If one person takes offense at a titillating office email does that constitute sexual harassment or is this a case of someone being overly sensitive? Discuss the moral concerns that relate to this issue.
- Is stealing morally acceptable in some situations? Critically examine the arguments for and against stealing.
- Is terrorism ever justified?