20006 assessment 1
Use these 3 resources to answer the questions.
3)https://cqua.alma.exlibrisgroup.com/leganto/public/61CQU_INST/citation/7058388180003441?auth=SAML ( our games, our health: a cultural asset for promoting health
in Indigenous communities by Parker et al.( 2006)
1) As a positive researcher and using the paradigmatic elements, how would you investigate
the problem identified in The Big Orange Splot by Daniel Pink water?What is one limitation of
using this paradigm?
2) As a participatory researcher and using the paradigmatic elements, how would you
investigate the problem identified in A Bad Case Of Stripes by David Shannon?What is one
challenge of using this paradigm?
3) What is the difference between constructivist and participatory research?
4) Using the Parker et al.(2006) reading, how has traditional research failed indigenous
5) Reflect and describe a past research project with which you were involved. Which research
paradigm do you think this research reflects?Use the paradigmatic elements to explain your
6)How does the Parker et al.(2006) reading demonstrate an anti-oppressive approach?What
impacts of using this anti-oppressive approach?
Note: each question 150 words
Citations and references as necessary.