Answer the questions!
|Question # 42842||English||2 years ago|
Here is your passage analysis activity (due Nov 9 at midnight) :
1) What is most alarming about about the rise of ClearviewAl? What are the implications of this sort of technology socially, and economically?
2) Is the emergence of Clearview really the end of privacy as we know it? If it is, who is culpable for our loss of privacy? Patriot Act (Volume 5 Episode 4, Netflix)
1) What is so wrong with billionaires donating to charities? What is nefarious about it and how does it impact citizens?
2) Explain how charity donations by the rich function to benefit them and are not as virtuous as they seem Possession(s):
1) Explain why the title "Possession(s)" is so fitting for the plot of this story. Do a deep analysis on all the ways this title represents and relates to the story and what it is symbolic of.
2) What do the stones in the story represent? Why is the main character more attached to them than the other objects?
use below links
Answer these questions in as much detail as possible- provide evidence from the source material to support your arguments make sure you fulfill and address every aspect of the questions.