As a manager, you will have to control work processes and monitor performance. There are three types of controls that occur in organizations:
- Feedforward control: prevents future problems.
- Concurrent control: collects performance in real time.
- Feedback control: collects performance information after a task or project is completed.
For this discussion:
- Describe one control system used by your current organization or a previous employer.
- Identify the organization's control system type.
- Should the organization use a different type of control system? Why or why not?
Be sure to respond to at least one of your classmates' posts.
Word Count Requirements:
Your discussion main (original) post must be at least 250 words to fully demonstrate your understanding of the discussion questions.
Your peer post must be at least 100 words