write literature review for thesis research [1200 words at the moment]
|Question # 43233||Writing||2 years ago|
the details are as the following: i want a research on how technology will advance women micro, small and medium businesses. The following is requested
• Literature review
• Research methods
• Content and analysis
• References and bibliography
my request is to focus on Literature ReviewThis should contain a summary of the key literature on the topic. you should have identified some recent key sources and established their immediate relevance to your work. The links between the literature review and the research question(s) needs to be strong and clear.
Title of the research: The Importance of technology in advancing women Micro, small, medium enterprises (MSMEs) development in Palestine.
• Describe of the current situation of the Palestinian women MSMEs to show / prove that there is a lack of performance and the technology is one of the solutions.
• How technology will enhance the growth (i.e. sales, profit, cost cutting, ...), then it will important to know to what extent the technology help and in which chain mainly sales, and marketing.
• to ensure that no plagiarism
• References: Ensure that your text is adequately referenced. Moreover, you have to make sure you give a complete bibliography at the end, listing all published books, government and public sources, articles, journals, newspaper articles, interviews, web sites, company documents and any other sources you may have used. The preferred method of referencing is the Harvard Method. Guidance on using this is going to be discussed during the course.
• To include researches about the topic in the MENA region (Jordan, Egypt) and emerging economies.
• Link the importance of technology and entrepreneurship especially for women entrepreneurs.
• Any available researches on the importance of technology to adapt with Covid-19 economic crisis.
• Any successful case studies in MENA region on how the use of technology advanced a women-led project in sales, marketing, cost cutting, procurement, etc...