PHBE112 Week 5 Discussion[250 words minimum + response to other 2 students]
|Question # 44027||Writing||2 years ago|
PHBE112 Week 5 Discussion Topic
There are mixed views on the impact of the Affordable Care Act on the U.S. Health Care System and access to affordable care for Americans. Please share your thoughts and support all points with credible evidence.
- Post your initial response to each discussion by 11:55pm, ET, Wednesday.
- Initial responses should have substance where students explore, explain, and expand upon issues being discussed, and apply relevant course materials.
- Students should analyze course concepts, theories or materials correctly, using examples or supporting evidence.
- Initial responses should be supported by at least two references (APA referencing format is not required for discussions)
- For each discussion, reply to at least 2 of your classmates by 11:55pm, ET, Sunday.
- Students are required to respond to at least two (2) other student’s initial postings (and the instructor) with significant comments that have substance.
- Students should collaborate with fellow learners, relating the discussion to course concepts, add several innovative ideas, and provide considerable additional insight that relates to core concepts.
- Peer responses should include at least two (2) of the following components: Offering advice; posing a question; providing an alternative point-of-view; and acknowledging similar experiences.
- Peer responses should be supported by at least one reference (APA referencing format is not required for discussions)
- All discussions can be accessed in the discussion section of the course.
- A Discussion rubric is included in the discussion section of the course
- More in-depth specific instructions for each discussion can be found in the discussion tab within the course.
- Late Discussion posts receive a 10% per day late penalty. If your 2 peer responses are posted after the week is ended (after Day 7, Sunday) they receive a zero, and that the discussion is finished. You cannot receive credit for participation in a discussion with others after the discussion week has closed.
- If there are less than 3 students in the course, only one (1) peer posting will be required. Your peer postings should challenge or expound upon at least one of the points made by your peer, and “I agree” does not constitute as an adequate response. As graduate students, you will be expected to provide comprehensive, relevant and well supported points in your assignments.
We all bring something unique to the classroom, from our understanding, our experiences, and our value systems. We honor and respect each person’s diverse beliefs to help us see beyond the classroom to be the most effective individuals we can be. Therefore, we should all be respectful of others while expressing our viewpoints and opinions. Proper Netiquette behavior is expected. Any inflammatory, demeaning or disrespectful language in a posting will be immediately removed from the discussion space.you also need to respond to 2 students, i will send you student post when anybody will posted.. so you will have to replied to them 100 word each post...so its will be 200 words for 2 responses.