HLTH 4304 Health Care Internship
Assignment: Research Paper Two
As described in the course syllabus, the paper is a synthesis of the individual student's experiences in his/her particular health care location and research regarding the importance of time management for healthcare professionals. Due: May 11, 2021 (by 5:00 p.m.)
1. Follow the instructions in the syllabus regarding research paper format.
2. Paper will be ten pages in length/content (not including reference page). Paper may be longer than ten pages. No abstract required.
3. From your experiences, observations and interactions with patients, family members and health care professionals at your internship location, comment on the importance of time management for healthcare professionals.
4. Relay specific examples from your internship experiences to illustrate your points. As these are examples from your healthcare location, you would use first person ("I") when writing these parts of the paper. For example, what happens in the healthcare environment when healthcare professionals do not manage their time? How does this impact patient care? How does this impact the work environment of healthcare professionals? What issues may arise in the healthcare workplace due to this?
5. A minimum of twelve references must be used (i.e. journal articles, book chapters, books etc.). References must be recent (published within the past ten years) to be valid. A dictionary is not a reference.
6 Use APA format for the paper. This includes citing references within the body of the paper and construction of the reference page.
7. Include a cover page with the following: title of the research paper, student's name, course number (HLTH 4304) , date. The cover page is not page one of the research paper.
8. Use double-spacing. Do not add additional spacing. Use one inch margins.
9. Use Times New Roman font (12 point).
10. Do not list or use bullet points within the research paper.
11. Do not use any pictures, charts, graphs, tables or drawings within the paper.
12. No late work is accepted.