1.Provide some brief information about the disease. What is the scientific name of the microbe that causes it, and what type of microbe is this(virus, bacteria, protozoan, fungus). if it a virus list the common name or species. What is the symptoms of the disease?
2. What vaccine do we use in the United States to protect from this disease? Is this combined or single vaccine? What is the schedule for the vaccine in the US? provide the information.
3. When was this vaccine introduced?
4. what type of vaccine is it: inactive, attenuated, subunits, toxoid, or conjugate.
5. What part of the microbe does the vaccine target? How does it act on our immune system, how does it counteracts the microbe.
6. provide source of information (no .com)