|Question # 44739||Writing||1 year ago|
On May 3: Submit Essay #4 (1,200 words).
Your fully documented essay should reflect your analysis of the medical issues dealt with in the film, as well as your related research.
Discuss the following:
(1) How accurately does Michael Moore's documentary film present U.S. health care policy prior to the passage of the 2010 Affordable Care Act (ACA)?
(2) How does David Himmelstein's lecture reflects on Moore's film?
(3) How has the ACA has impacted U.S. health care policy?
(4) What improvements could be made to the ACA?
(5) How was the ACA being threatened by the Trump Administration?
6) What is the policy of the current administration regarding the ACA?
7) What has the pandemic revealed the about the American healthcare system and how that system compares to the healthcare systems of other developed nations?
Please use these attached sources only