Considering Tradeoffs You Make Every Day
|Question # 46300||Economics||1 year ago|
- Let's talk about two trade-offs we face every day: how we spend our time and money. There are many things we can do with our money. Money spent on one thing isn’t available to spend on another. Also, there are many things we can do with our time. We can spend time doing one job or another. We can spend time with family. We can spend time in leisure.
- Start your discussion by responding to these questions:
- Describe a trade-off you have made in terms of your income or your time.
- What choice did you make with your money or time?
- Why did you make that choice?