Please read the case study “Falling Out of the Middle Class” from the chapter 8 of the Business ethics textbook that you find in the reading assignment.
Based on what you have learned in this unit 6, answer the following questions:
1. Does a company have an ethical duty to find a balance between remaining profitable and paying all workers a decent living wage? Why or why not?
2. Who decides what constitutes a fair wage?
3. How would you explain to a board of directors your decision to pay entry-level workers a higher wage than required by law?
* Your discussion assignment should be at least 250 words in length, but not more than 750 words.
* Use APA citations and references for the textbook and any other sources used; you should use at least 1 APA citation and reference, but you can use more if needed
* The answer you submit should be your own work. Please carefully check your paper and make sure that you do not plagiarise unintentionally.
Jimenez, G. C., & Pulos, E. (2016). Good Corporation, Bad Corporation: Corporate Social Responsibility in the Global Economy. Open SUNY Textbooks. Retrieved from: https://milnepublishing.geneseo.edu/good-corporation-bad-corporation/