Group presentation need 3 slides with speaker notes
|Question # 46663||Writing||1 year ago|
Group Presentation - 30% of total grade
Description of the assignment, task, content and structure:
Students will be allocated to a group of five members and asked to do research on one of the following topics on a specific industry. The five industries are: automobile/car manufacturing, food & beverages, fast fashion, electronic products and household & consumer products. Each member will need to pick one of these five industries. For example, in a group of only having four members, four of these five industries are discussed, etc. Once you have agreed with your group members about who would focus on which industry, then please feel free to pick one of the following UN sustainable goals.
Goal 1: “Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages”
(please see URL: https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal3)
Goal 2: “Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts”
(please see URL: https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal13)
Goal 3: “Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all”
(please see URL: https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal7)
Goal 4: “Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns”
(please see URL: https://sdgs.un.org/goals/goal12)
Your project is to focus on how you think the supply chain of the industry (-ies) may contribute to the accomplishment of the sustainable goal that your group decides to work on (i.e. you only need to pick one of the four goals).
Successful Group Presentations will need to demonstrate:
- The ability to follow the assignment brief set out above and produce a relevant report.
- An analytical approach in considering the report topic presenting a logical and coherent discussion of the issues - not simply a description of these approaches and techniques.
- A very high standard of written English, with few errors in grammar and spelling (careful proof-reading is essential).
- Engagement with appropriate academic sources.
- Correct use of the Harvard Referencing System to identify sources clearly.
- Professional presentation of work in presentation format, e.g. using headings, page numbers,
figures and tables where relevant etc. (see CASE guides and attend the coursework workshops for more info).
Students are expected to give a professional presentation – to dress professionally, to make use of professional audio-visual aids (e.g. PowerPoint), to structure the presentation, and to make use of good communication skills.
Your presentation should be engaging while maintaining a professional outlook.
Late submission of your course work will be penalised in accordance with the rules of the Business School - see your postgraduate student handbook.
Please check the attached slides for guide.