2. Intellectual journey- summative (Worth 40% of the total module mark. The second part of coursework 1 will be marked by tutors and students will receive feedback).
This summative reflection will be a compiled summary of what the students have learnt on the module during the first six weeks. Students will be expected to write a 1000 words essay reflecting the key takeaways from concepts and frameworks they have learnt on the module. To get high marks students will be expected to demonstrate engagement with discussion articles covered in tutorials and the application of key analytical frameworks in evaluating the organization they have selected for the coursework 2.
This coursework is to be submitted before 11 pm on 3th April, 2022 and is worth 40% of the total module mark. Students are encouraged to build on the formative work they submitted earlier in the semester
- In writing your reflection do not forget to cite your sources of information. Correctly citing your sources of information lends credibility to your arguments and helps you limit the risk of plagiarism. Ensure you use Harvard reference style both in-text and in your reference list.
- Demonstrate engagement with module resources over the last 6 weeks (see citations in lecture slides, tutorial discussion articles, resources from your reading list and your own research). Provide a minimum of 10 references in the reference list. Include new journal articles preferable from 2020 to 2022).
- Ensure your work is presented professionally; use the template attached to develop, expand and refine your insights from your formative intellectual blogs. The word limit for this coursework is 1000 words + or - 10%.
- Use this template for submitting this coursework Use this template for submitting this coursework 7BSP0355 Coursework 1 Summative intellectual journey (The Individual debrief)- Submission template-docx-1.docx
- Proof read your work and limit unnecessary errors.
- Pay attention to how to write a reflective essay; this is usually written in first person. See examples and suggestions from this document from CASE Reflection and Reflective Writing 2015 (4).docx .