Corporate Social Responsibility
|Question # 46926||Business & Finance||1 year ago|
- Briefly define corporate social responsibility (CSR) in your own words.
- How is your selected company (from the approved company list) accountable to itself, its stakeholder and the public?
- Find a current event in the past 1–2 years in which your selected company went above and beyond to demonstrate corporate social responsibility (CSR), or, where they may have sorely failed to demonstrate CSR.
- In your post, provide the name of the company and the good or bad deed.
- Do your findings change the way you will support the company in the future?