For your Learning Journal, answer the following questions:
• Briefly describe the general structure and function of the nervous system.
• Why is the study of “sleep” important in a psychology course? What benefit does sleep provide to the nervous system and to the body in general?
• Have you experienced sleep disturbances? If so, please explain the effects to your physical, mental and emotional health.
* The Learning Journal entry should be a minimum of 400 words and not more than 750 words.
* The answer you submit should be your own work. Please carefully check your paper and make sure that you do not plagiarise unintentionally.
* Use APA citations and references if you use ideas from the readings or other sources.
Spielman, R., Dumper, K., Jenkins, W., Lacombe, A., Lovett, M. & Perlmutter, M. (2017). Psychology. OpenStax College, Rice University. Download for free at https://openstax.org/details/books/psychology