Conformity and Obedience
|Question # 46942||Psychology||11 months ago|
- How did you define nonconformity, and what did you focus your efforts on?
- If your behavior was different than normal, which person did you like more: the "Day of Nonconformity you" or the "normal you"?
- If you preferred the "Day of Nonconformity you," what are the psychological factors that prevent this "you" from coming out?
- What are the psychological costs and benefits of living authentically? In your view, do the benefits outweigh the costs?
- How did others respond to your nonconformity? Do you think they noticed a difference in your behavior? What attributions did people make for your behavior, and why?
- If you wanted to encourage others to behave as you did during the Day of Nonconformity, what psychological techniques would you use?
- If you were to predict your behavior one month from now, do you think it will be changed in any way as a result of participating in the Day of Nonconformity? If so, how? If not, why not?