- What is GE’s current stock price?
- What are the 52-week high and low?
- Does the company pay a dividend? If so, what is the amount of the most recent dividend, and what is its yield?
- Use the dividend valuation model to determine if the stock is overvalued or undervalued.
- If the company does not pay dividends, use the P/E ratio to determine if the stock is overvalued or undervalued based on benchmarking against peers, sector, and industry averages.
Prepare a 1-to-2 summary of your findings.