Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare (Unit 4 Individual Project)
|Question # 47381||Writing||9 months ago|
Unit 4 - Individual Project 2
Type: Individual Project
Unit: Legal and Ethical Issues in Healthcare
Due Date: Sun,6/19/22
Deliverable Length: 3–4 pages not including a title page and a reference page
Building on your Weeks 1 through 3, you must now identify and discuss some of the legal and ethical considerations that must be taken into account in constructing your proposed healthcare facility. You are required to include the following:
- Define and discuss the differences between licensure, certification, and accreditation as they relate to health care facilities.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its facility is licensed, certified, and accredited. When discussing licensure requirements, ensure that you research requirements based on the state in which you reside.
- Define and discuss the differences between the licensure and certification as they relate to healthcare providers or professionals.
- Discuss the ethical or legal requirements and responsibilities that a health care organization has in ensuring its staff members are licensed and certified.
- Research and discuss an accrediting body that will provide accreditation to the facility you are proposing. Ensure that you provide a history of the organization, what types of facilities they accredit, and how the organization has impacted the quality of health care in the United States.
Note: You must include a minimum of 3 scholarly references.